I learned Reiki in 1998. All those years ago, there was no such thing as online Reiki training. In fact, there was no such class specialty as Animal Reiki! Reiki for animals was merely a mention in a Reiki class or a paragraph in a Reiki book. I have taken and retaken Levels 1-3 Reiki classes (for humans) in-person in three different lineages over the years (with varying traditions of Reiju/attunements), as I’m very interested in deepening my understanding of the system of Reiki in its many forms. All in all, I’ve trained in-person for hundreds of hours in Reiki! I’ve also taken many online Reiki trainings in a variety of subjects, and received Reiju (attunements) online as well as in-person.
Posts Tagged ‘onine reiki classes’
*Photo Credit: Jamie Fields, Shutter Pup Photography
WINTER WELLBEING WORKSHOP ONLINE: An Introduction to Ayurveda and Reiki for Canine Health
with guest presenter Kathleen Prasad of Animal Reiki Source
(scroll down for description of the whole Seasonal Series)
Weds, February 21, 2018
6:00 – 7:15pm PT / 9:00 – 10:15pm ET*
A fun, unique, inspiring online class combining two healing wisdom-traditions of the East (Ayurveda & Reiki) for a new blueprint to canine wellness. Presented by two expert educators bringing over 40 yrs of combined experience.
* The class will be digitally recorded, so if you are not able to attend real-time, not to worry. You will receive a video recording after the class takes place.
Please note: We’re offering a live/in-person version of this event on 2/10/18 in the San Diego, CA area. More details on the live event HERE. THIS web page is for the online version of the event.
THIS SEASON’S WORKSHOP WILL FOCUS ON:
• Winter into Fall — optimizing this time of regrowth
• Explore the Kapha Dosha (1 of the 3 mind/body types or principles of Ayurveda)
• How to apply Animal Reiki Meditation (energy work) to your pets
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
• A deep understanding of how and why holistic practices can dramatically improve your dog’s behavior and health
• Hands-on methods to boost your dog’s immune system and build their confidence
• The basics of Ayurveda and how it helps us meet the physical and mental needs of your unique dog
• Ayurvedic solutions to staying in balance and benefit from this particular season
• An introduction to the practice of Animal Reiki Meditation as a specific method to support you and your dogs to heal together.
Energy healing work helps the healing process and supports:
– emotional healing issues such as anxiety/fear or past trauma
– physical healing of illness/injuries or chronic problems for seniors
– spiritual comfort and peace during the dying process
Online via Video Meeting Platform (Zoom)
$19.95 per person
• Educational handouts/downloads
• A Dog Dosha Consultation call including balancing tips for your unique dog
• The Healing Bridge Meditation: a downloadable 20-minute Animal Reiki guided meditation
EDUCATOR / HOST
Amanda Ringnalda, the founder of Sama Dog, has studied and worked closely with Deepak Chopra since 2006. She’s expanded her holistic teachings of meditation, yoga and Ayurveda to include companion animals. She shares this knowledge and experience through her organization called Sama Dog via workshops, classes, private consultations and online education. Learn more about Amanda Ree’s work at SamaDog.com
CO-EDUCATOR / SPECIAL GUEST
Kathleen Prasad is founder of Animal Reiki Source and president of the Shelter Animal Reiki Association (SARA). A Reiki practitioner for 20 years, Kathleen teaches and shares the healing benefits of Reiki meditation for animals and their caregivers. Kathleen’s teachings, based on traditional Japanese Reiki techniques and thousands of hours of Animal Reiki experience in the field, represent the world’s first specialized, extensive and professional curriculum in animal Reiki. For more information please visit AnimalReikiSource.com or ShelterAnimalReikiAssociation.org
FAQ BELOW >>>
OTHER QUESTIONS, CONTACT US:
WHAT IS THE “SEASONAL SERIES”??
Sama Dog is presenting a Seasonal Series of three (3) workshops throughout 2018.
Each class will offer knowledge about Ayurveda for Dogs, as well as other healing modalities, presented by Amanda Ree and a specially-selected guest speaker/educator.
DO YOU HAVE TO ATTEND ALL 3 OF THE WORKSHOPS?
Some people may want to attend all 3 workshops to round out their knowledge, yet attendees will receive great benefit from attending a single class. The intention at this time is for each to be held as a live workshop, followed by an online class. Same content and presenters as the live event.
WHY IS IT ABOUT THE SEASONS?
Ayurveda, the wellness “sister-science” to yoga and meditation, teaches us to align ourselves (and our dogs) with nature and seasonal rhythms.
With this in mind, this workshop series is designed to give you an understanding of what’s needed to keep you and your dog in balance through the different times of year.
The guest speaker at each, who is a top practitioner of holistic healing for animals, will also apply their speciality to the needs of the season.
WHEN ARE THE OTHER WORKSHOPS IN 2018?
One will be in mid June and the other in mid Sept. More details to come as soon as they are solidified.