Reiki Lessons from Animals: An Interview with Kathleen Prasad for the 2017 Reiki Summit
This in-depth 45-minute video interview with Kathleen includes personal, touching stories as well as informative tips to improve your own animal Reiki practice such as:
- how animals led Kathleen on the animal Reiki journey (It’s always best to let animals lead.)
- lessons in healing we can learn from shelter animals (We receive so much in return when we volunteer.)
- how can we change our approach so that Reiki is acceptable to all animals, no matter how sensitive, timid or sick (We may mean well, but the way we approach humans isn’t the best way to approach animals.)
- tips for cultivating a state of mind that animals are drawn to (and learning what it is about our state of mind that they might not like)
- how seeing animals through the lens of our “Reiki eyes” will make animals come forward for Reiki (This will also help us remain more positive.)
- differences between human Reiki treatment and animal Reiki treatment (Understanding these differences is key in being successful with animal Reiki).
- how animals helped Kathleen heal from breast cancer (They can help you too, with whatever struggles you are facing!)
- some of the most unusual animals she’s worked with (No matter the species, we are all One in the energy of Reiki.)
If you’ve never experienced Kathleen’s energy and teachings in person, this video course is the next best thing! Learn “best practice” tips and get inspired to do more for the animals of the world with this special class.