Reiki 3 & Animal Reiki Teacher Training:
Shinpiden Master Teacher Class
at Remus Memorial Horse Sanctuary in Essex, England
Become a Shinpiden Master Teacher
Prerequisite: at least Reiki 2 in any lineage and The Animal Reiki Workshop by correspondence
This class includes:
- Discussion and practice in the traditional Japanese techniques for Levels I, II and III and how to use them for healing self and others (with a special focus on animal healing)
- Learning the 4th Symbol and Mantra (as well as review of the first 3 Symbols and Mantra) for self-healing and how to share them with others (with a special focus on animal healing)
- The Reiki Master Initiation/Reiju
- Instruction and Practice in how to perform Initiations and Reiju
- Discussion of the Animal Reiki Practitioner Code of Ethics and its importance to your work as a Reiki Master Teacher
- Instruction on creating successful Animal Reiki lesson plans for your students
- Teaching Manuals for Reiki I, II, and III Classes
- Certificate of Completion
Prerequisites: Must have at least Level II Reiki (from any lineage) & The Animal Reiki Workshop: Core Curriculum.
Tuition: $1445, 25% donated to Remus
Note: A limited number of Kathleen’s resitting students will be accepted for this class on a first-come, first-served basis. Resitting cost: $500.
Special Perks of Kathleen’s Reiki 3 Class:A special Reiki lineage: Graduates of this class are certified as Reiki 3 Practitioners and Teachers in the Usui Reiki Ryoho lineage, with a specialty in animals.An ethical approach: You won’t find our methods anywhere else! Our unique approach with animals is gentle and based in meditation, where animals always lead. You’ll learn to focus inward on your own state of heart and mind, rather than focusing on what’s “wrong” with the animal and then “sending” Reiki mentally to problems.A professional and extensive curriculum to use: All graduates have permission to use Animal Reiki Source manuals to teach Levels 1-3 Reiki/Animal Reiki. You will not find Animal Reiki manuals of this high caliber anywhere else!An invitation to become a SARA Teacher: Graduates of this special program are also invited to join SARA at the Teacher level. SARA is a one-of-a-kind charitable organization with hundreds of members around the world. You’ll be able to join this amazing community of animal lovers at the highest level of Teacher!
Flight: The nearest airport is London Heathrow.
Car Rental: For those of you not staying in London, we recommend you rent a car to get to and from your hotel and Remus each day. There are many car rental companies located at the airport should you decide to rent a car.
Below is a list of a few hotels in close proximity to Remus:
The Pump House – a luxury holiday 3 bedroom apartment (http://holidaycottagesessex.com) located in the town of Billericay. Rents for the week starting at £1400 per week.
http://www.bestwestern.co.uk/Hotels/Atlantic-Hotel-Chelmsford-83664/Hotel-Info/Default.aspx Located in Chelmsford, close to the town centre. Prices start at £80 per night.
http://www.greenwoodshotel.com/hotel.php An upscale hotel located in Stock, approximately 3 miles from Remus. Prices are in the range of £190 per night.
http://www.booking.com/hotel/gb/best-western-ivy-hill.en.html?aid=330632;label=hotel-36661-gb-1IeBS11Er3xBSATpKska8ge Located in the Village of Margaretting, approximately 7 miles from Billericay. Prices are in the range of £100 per night.
Food: During your stay, students will be responsible for their own meals.