Reiki 3 & Animal Reiki Teacher Training:
Shinpiden Master Teacher Class
at Remus Memorial Horse Sanctuary in Essex, England
Become a Shinpiden Master Teacher
Prerequisite: at least Reiki 2 in any lineage and The Animal Reiki Workshop by correspondence
This class includes:
- Discussion and practice in the traditional Japanese techniques for Levels I, II and III
- Learning the 4th Symbol and Mantra (as well as review of the first 3 Symbols and Mantra)
- The Reiki Master Initiation/Reiju
- Instruction and Practice in how to perform Initiations and Reiju
- Discussion of the Animal Reiki Practitioner Code of Ethics and its importance as a Reiki Master Teacher
- Instruction on creating successful lesson plans for your students
- Teaching Manuals for Reiki I, II, and III Classes
- Certificate of Completion
Prerequisites: Must have at least Level II Reiki (from any lineage) & The Animal Reiki Workshop: Core Curriculum. Recommended: The Animal Reiki Internship
Tuition: $1445, 25% donated to Remus
Note: A limited number of Kathleen’s resitting students will be accepted for this class on a first-come, first-served basis. Resitting cost: $500.
Flight: The nearest airport is London Heathrow.
Car Rental: For those of you not staying in London, we recommend you rent a car to get to and from your hotel and Remus each day. There are many car rental companies located at the airport should you decide to rent a car.
Below is a list of a few hotels in close proximity to Remus:
The Pump House – a luxury holiday 3 bedroom apartment (http://holidaycottagesessex.com) located in the town of Billericay. Rents for the week starting at £1400 per week.
http://www.bestwestern.co.uk/Hotels/Atlantic-Hotel-Chelmsford-83664/Hotel-Info/Default.aspx Located in Chelmsford, close to the town centre. Prices start at £80 per night.
http://www.greenwoodshotel.com/hotel.php An upscale hotel located in Stock, approximately 3 miles from Remus. Prices are in the range of £190 per night.
http://www.booking.com/hotel/gb/best-western-ivy-hill.en.html?aid=330632;label=hotel-36661-gb-1IeBS11Er3xBSATpKska8ge Located in the Village of Margaretting, approximately 7 miles from Billericay. Prices are in the range of £100 per night.
Food: During your stay, students will be responsible for their own meals.