Reiki 3 & Animal Reiki Teacher Training:
at Remus Memorial Horse Sanctuary in Essex, England
Become a Shinpiden Master Teacher
Prerequisite: at least Reiki 2 in any lineage and The Animal Reiki Workshop by correspondence
This class includes:
- Discussion and practice in the traditional Japanese Usui Reiki Ryoho techniques for Levels I, II and III and how to use them for healing self and others (with a special focus on animal healing)
- How to chant the four Reiki mantras, an ancient Japanese practice for healing
- Discussion and practice with the 4th Symbol and Mantra (as well as review of the first 3 symbols and mantras) for self-healing (with a special focus on animal healing)
- The Reiki Master Initiation/Reiju, as well as instructions for performing the ritual in classes
- Instruction and practice in the most effective treatment approach for animals
- Instruction and practice in self-healing, healing sessions for animal caregivers, and sessions for animals and their people together
- Discussion of the Animal Reiki Practitioner Code of Ethics and its importance to your work as an Animal Reiki Practitioner and Teacher
- Instruction and guidance on how to teach effective Animal Reiki classes
- Permission to use Kathleen’s private teaching manuals for Reiki I, II, and III Classes
- Certificate of Completion
- Catered vegetarian/vegan lunch daily
- Access to practice with the almost 200 animals of Remus Sanctuary, including horses, ponies, donkeys, goats, sheep, cows and cats
Tuition: $1495, 25% donated to Remus
Note: A limited number of Kathleen’s resitting students will be accepted for this class on a first-come, first-served basis. Resitting cost: $500.
**Stay an extra day for the 1-day Code of Ethics training! 10% off the Code of Ethics Day for all students sitting this Reiki 3 class. Email Kathleen for your coupon code.
Special Perks of Kathleen’s Reiki 3 Class:A special Reiki lineage: Graduates of this class are certified as Reiki 3 Practitioners and Teachers in the Usui Reiki Ryoho lineage, with a specialty in animals.An ethical approach: You won’t find our methods anywhere else! Our unique approach with animals is gentle and based in meditation, where animals always lead. You’ll learn to focus inward on your own state of heart and mind, rather than focusing on what’s “wrong” with the animal and then “sending” Reiki mentally to problems.A professional and extensive curriculum to use: All graduates have permission to use Animal Reiki Source manuals to teach Levels 1-3 Reiki/Animal Reiki. You will not find Animal Reiki manuals of this high caliber anywhere else!An invitation to become a SARA Teacher: Graduates of this special program are also invited to join SARA at the Teacher level. SARA is a one-of-a-kind charitable organization with hundreds of members around the world. You’ll be able to join this amazing community of animal lovers at the highest level of Teacher!
Flight: The nearest airports are London Heathrow and Gatwick.
We suggest students stay in Festival Park, a town close to Remus and nearby cafes, shopping, movies and restaurants. Daily transportation to and from Remus will be provided if needed. Email Kathleen if you are interested in this option. Below is a list of a few hotels in close proximity to Remus:
Eating Establishments: A variety of breakfast and dinner restaurants are located within walking distance of the above hotels in Festival Park.
Lunches: During the class, vegetarian/vegan lunches will be provided at Remus.