This class includes:
- Discussion and practice in the traditional Japanese techniques for Levels I, II and III and how to share them with animals
- Learning the 4th Symbol and Mantra (as well as review of the first 3 Symbols and Mantra) and how to use them with animals
- The Reiki Master Initiation/Reiju
- Instruction and Practice in how to perform Initiations and Reiju
- How to share Reiki ethically and for the best success with animals
- Discussion of the Animal Reiki Practitioner Code of Ethics and its importance to your work as an Animal Reiki Master Teacher
- Instruction on creating successful lesson plans for your students
- Professional Certificate of Completion
- Click here to read an article of a past student’s experience at CARE.
- Click here to read an article by Kathleen about a few of the lessons she’s learned from the animals of CARE.
Special Perks of Kathleen’s Reiki 3 Class:A special Reiki lineage: Graduates of this class are certified as Reiki 3 Practitioners and Teachers in the Usui Reiki Ryoho lineage, with a specialty in animals.An ethical approach: You won’t find our methods anywhere else! Our unique approach with animals is gentle and based in meditation, where animals always lead. You’ll learn to focus inward on your own state of heart and mind, rather than focusing on what’s “wrong” with the animal and then “sending” Reiki mentally to problems.A professional and extensive curriculum to use: All graduates have permission to use Animal Reiki Source manuals to teach Levels 1-3 Reiki/Animal Reiki. You will not find Animal Reiki manuals of this high caliber anywhere else!An invitation to become a SARA Teacher: Graduates of this special program are also invited to join SARA at the Teacher level. SARA is a one-of-a-kind charitable organization with hundreds of members around the world. You’ll be able to join this amazing community of animal lovers at the highest level of Teacher!
Click on the photos to enlarge
The nearest airport is Orlando International Airport (MCO). Door to door shuttles are available through Concierge Transportation (407-485-5986) at the price of about $65 each way. There are also many car rental companies located at the airport should you decide to rent a car http://www.orlando-mco.airports-guides.com/mco_airport_car_rental.html.
The main hotel we are recommending is the Holiday Express Inn & Suites which is where our conference room for mornings will be located. Room amenities include a mini fridge, microwave coffee maker and a substantial hot breakfast. Rooms are available with two queen beds if students would like to share. We have a discounted room rate at $149/night so be sure to mention you are with Shelter Animal Reiki Association to receive your discount!
Students can also stay at the Hampton Inn Apopka which is next door to the Holiday Express Inn. Room rates are comparable (but may be a bit higher without our group discount) to the Holiday Inn Express. Room amenities include a mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker, and a substantial breakfast (includes a hot item) is included daily. Rooms are available with two queen beds if students would like to share.
During your stay, students will be responsible for their own meals. Below is a short list of options.
For people staying at the Hampton Inn or Holiday Inn Express, there is a Chili’s restaurant, an Albertson’s deli, a Cuban café and an Italian restaurant all within close walking distance. A Winn Dixie grocery store is less than half of a mile away.