Live Reiki. Be Reiki. For Animals
Mornings will be held in the conference room at the Hampton Inn Monroe (our recommended place to stay). Afternoons we will meet at the Devoted Barn, an animal rescue and rehabilitation facility in Newport, Michigan.
This class is for Level II Practitioners interested in learning to teach Reiki and Animal Reiki classes, and Level III Practitioners and Teachers interested in deepening their Reiki knowledge and/or adding an Animal Reiki program to their curriculum. Becoming a Shinpiden Level Practitioner is the beginning of a wonderful new chapter in your personal healing journey with the animals.
This class is unique in its emphasis on traditional Japanese Reiki techniques integrated into Animal Reiki practice. Being able to connect energetically with the horses, llamas, sheep, pigs, dogs, bunny and cats of the Devoted Barn makes this class truly a transformative experience! CLICK HERE for more information about this inspiring sanctuary!
This class includes:
- Discussion and practice in the traditional Japanese techniques for animals in Levels I, II and III
- Learning the 4th Symbol and Mantra (as well as review of the first 3 Symbols and Mantra)
- The Reiki Master Initiation/Reiju
- Instruction and Practice in how to perform Initiations and Reiju
- How to share Reiki for best success with animals
- Discussion of the Animal Reiki Practitioner Code of Ethics and its importance as a Reiki Teacher
- Instruction on creating successful lesson plans for your students
- Permission to use Animal Reiki Source manuals and certificates for your students
- Certificate of Completion
The nearest major airport (DTW) is just about 30 minutes away from the barn and the nearest hotel(s). There’s about 10 minutes between the nearest hotel(s) and the barn.