Gratitude: Five for Friday
As this week winds down, here are a few things I’m feeling gratitude for today. …
1. My passport (but not the photo on it—haha) and the many adventures we take. I can’t wait until Australia next year! I’ll be speaking at the ARC 2015 International Reiki Conference in Sydney, along with William Rand, and many others. Please join us if you can!
2. Warm blueberry pancakes on a Saturday morning. Homemade is usually best (and lately I’m trying to go gluten-free), but I love how quick and easy breakfast becomes when using Trader Joe’s Buttermilk Pancake mix. A sprinkling of chocolate chips makes it even sweeter. (I like to use Ghirardelli 60% Cacao chips.)
3. Long cuddles with my dog, Mystic.
4. The heart-stopping views of Mt. Tam from my office window. No matter how busy I get, I always find the view so calming and I never tire of it.
5. My acupuncturist, Lynette. I can’t tell you how many times she has helped me to feel so much better during these tough times with my health. She works out of Marin Family Acupuncture and I highly recommend her.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend. What are you grateful for today?
- 3 Ways Animal Reiki Practitioners Can Support Ourselves and Others During COVID-19 Pandemic 💚 - March 30, 2020
- How to Find Peace in Uncertain Times - March 23, 2020
- The Three Biggest Changes I’ve Seen in Animal Reiki - March 12, 2020
Trackback from your site.