Gratitude: Five for Friday
As this week winds down, here are a few things I’m feeling gratitude for today. …
2. Jimmy Fallon’s thank-you notes. They make me smile every time.
3. The Vosges-Haut Chocolat boutique inside O’Hare International Airport in Chicago. I always go shopping here every time I’m passing through. If you haven’t tried Vosges, you must. It’s delicious! Also, the company uses organic ingredients when possible and is committed to green manufacturing practices, packaging and more.
4. Pilates. Never fond of gyms or “exercising” in general, Pilates has been a game-changer for me. It helps not just in overall health but also in my cancer recovery. My sis Charlotte swears by it, too. I practice twice a week now at Full Circle Pilates in San Anselmo (it’s practically my new home away from home).
5. Innovative thinkers: I just love this idea of biophilic cities, where urban landscapes are designed to merge effortlessly with nature. The article states, “In biophilic cities, there is more focus on well-being and health.” Sounds good to me!
Wishing you a wonderful weekend. What are you grateful for today?
- 3 Lessons About Hard Times My Animal Reiki Practice Taught Me - April 6, 2020
- 3 Ways Animal Reiki Practitioners Can Support Ourselves and Others During COVID-19 Pandemic 💚 - March 30, 2020
- How to Find Peace in Uncertain Times - March 23, 2020
Trackback from your site.