My go-to animal Reiki uniform
When I’m working, I’m usually up to my eyeballs in dog, cat and horse hair. I like to dress up as much as the next girl, but day in and day out, being comfortable is important to me.
I find myself reaching again and again for the same comfy pieces when working with animals. The following has truly become my animal Reiki uniform. If you’ve taken one of my classes, yep, you’ve seen me wear the following:
- SARA T-shirt: I “paw” Reiki is my favorite, but I wear them all!
- Jeans: Any kind of jeans will do the job, but I’m partial to my Hudsons.
- Converse: Classic, simple, comfy, vegan and stylish. Chucks are the best.
- Oh, and let’s not to forget: a pretty silk flower behind one ear.
Tell me, what’s your go-to daily “uniform”?
You can learn more about Kathleen here.
Latest posts by Kathleen Prasad (see all)
- Reiki Meditation to Help Your Dog Through Orthopedic Issues - July 18, 2018
- Remembering Makoto, 1998-2018 - May 22, 2018
- The 6 Pillars of the Let Animals Lead™ Method of Animal Reiki - May 7, 2018
Trackback from your site.