The best album I’ve heard in years
You know how sometimes you find that perfect album, the one where every song just resonates to the very core of your being?
Throughout the years, there have been many albums like that for me: Keane’s “Under the Iron Sea.” Colin Hay’s “Going Somewhere.” U2’s “Joshua Tree.” But today, right now–during this particular time in my life–that album is “Ghost Stories” by Coldplay.
Music is personal; I get it. You may not feel so connected as I do to this album, and that’s OK. And while I’m absolutely in love with every beautiful track sung by Chris Martin, here are three tracks that stand out in particular. …
- “Always in My Head”: The song sounds absolutely angelic as it starts. Then the music ramps up, and it’s so smooth and beautiful.
- “Sky Full of Stars”: This is my soundtrack to making homemade chocolate-chip cookies with my daughter Indigo. I twirl around in circles and we dance. It makes me feel like a kid again!
- “O”: Exquisitely written, this song holds a lot of meaning for me. It’s about letting go, but in that letting go, you’re sharing compassion and love with an open hand. Whether with friends or with loved ones, it’s about being unselfish, generous and free in your love.
What album gives you an automatic mood boost? What songs stand by you through times of happiness or times of melancholy? I’m always looking to expand my playlist and would love to hear your suggestions.
You can learn more about Kathleen here.
Latest posts by Kathleen Prasad (see all)
- Advocating for Animals through the Let Animals Lead® Method - May 14, 2019
- Why I Teach Some of My Animal Reiki Classes Online - January 31, 2019
- My Top 12 Tips for Getting Through Breast Cancer Treatment - December 22, 2018
Trackback from your site.