The best album I’ve heard in years
You know how sometimes you find that perfect album, the one where every song just resonates to the very core of your being?
Throughout the years, there have been many albums like that for me: Keane’s “Under the Iron Sea.” Colin Hay’s “Going Somewhere.” U2’s “Joshua Tree.” But today, right now–during this particular time in my life–that album is “Ghost Stories” by Coldplay.
Music is personal; I get it. You may not feel so connected as I do to this album, and that’s OK. And while I’m absolutely in love with every beautiful track sung by Chris Martin, here are three tracks that stand out in particular. …
- “Always in My Head”: The song sounds absolutely angelic as it starts. Then the music ramps up, and it’s so smooth and beautiful.
- “Sky Full of Stars”: This is my soundtrack to making homemade chocolate-chip cookies with my daughter Indigo. I twirl around in circles and we dance. It makes me feel like a kid again!
- “O”: Exquisitely written, this song holds a lot of meaning for me. It’s about letting go, but in that letting go, you’re sharing compassion and love with an open hand. Whether with friends or with loved ones, it’s about being unselfish, generous and free in your love.
What album gives you an automatic mood boost? What songs stand by you through times of happiness or times of melancholy? I’m always looking to expand my playlist and would love to hear your suggestions.
- 3 Ways Animal Reiki Practitioners Can Support Ourselves and Others During COVID-19 Pandemic 💚 - March 30, 2020
- How to Find Peace in Uncertain Times - March 23, 2020
- The Three Biggest Changes I’ve Seen in Animal Reiki - March 12, 2020
Trackback from your site.