10 smart ways to “save the planet in four words”
Last week, the hashtag #SaveThePlanetIn4Words was trending on Twitter—and the Twitterverse came up with so many wonderful, insightful and often hilarious ideas! It got me thinking: What four words would I choose to save the planet? Here’s what I came up with:
— Kathleen Prasad (@ARS_animalreiki) September 24, 2015
I truly believe this world would be a better place if we all lived with compassion for all beings. Here are 10 more smart tweets that warmed my heart:
1. Because the Arctic is one of the world’s last pristine ecosystems, and because polar bears, walruses and other animals call it home:
2. Because elephants face an uncertain future:
3. Because the Great Pacific Garbage Patch is big enough:
4. Because it saves water and trees (and animals’ lives):
5. Because it’s good for your health, too:
6. Because 750 million people worldwide lack access to it, and because clean water can help to lessen hunger, illiteracy and poverty:
7. Because 8 million animals enter shelters every year:
8. Because we learn by seeking common ground:
9. Because it’s good advice to remember every day:
10. And because cats always make everything better:
What about you? How would you save the planet in four words? Let us know in the comments below.
You can learn more about Kathleen here.