10 awesome vegan gifts for Valentine’s Day
Happy Valentine’s Day to my tribe! What are your plans this weekend? No matter if it’s dinner, dancing or a snuggle on the couch, Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to celebrate love with your nearest and dearest (both human and animal). This day is also an opportunity for animal lovers like us to show our compassion and respect for all of earth’s creatures by celebrating in special animal-friendly ways. So before you finish up the last of your heart day shopping, consider these 10 awesome vegan Valentine’s gift ideas:
1. An artsy silver necklace with a beautiful message of nonviolence toward all living beings ($79).
2. A hand-lettered cuff bracelet sure to warm the heart of your favorite herbivore ($12).
3. A vanilla sweetheart marshmallow that contains all of the deliciousness (but none of the animal by-products, $5).
4. A box of cookies so yummy he’ll forget they’re wheat-free and vegan ($48).
5. A homemade batch of vegan sugar cookies made with love—and these super fun conversation heart cutters ($20 for a set of eight).
6. A vegan chocolate bar from Endangered Species Chocolate so delicious that one is not enough ($32 for 12 bars).
7. A romantic dinner at home, dressed up on plates from Anthropologie—because who wants to fight crowds or eat from a prix fixe menu? ($24 each)
8. A daily reminder of your affection, featuring an Alexander Girard-designed motif ($20).
9. A gift set of vegan beauty products from Pacifica, to keep her feeling pretty all year long ($39).
10. An animal-friendly candle to make things extra cozy ($13).
Wishing you all a happy weekend filled with love and laughter. Xoxo.
You can learn more about Kathleen here.
Latest posts by Kathleen Prasad (see all)
- Reiki Meditation to Help Your Dog Through Orthopedic Issues - July 18, 2018
- Remembering Makoto, 1998-2018 - May 22, 2018
- The 6 Pillars of the Let Animals Lead™ Method of Animal Reiki - May 7, 2018